- Query, calculate and report daily data to evaluate the company’s on-going performance
- Prepare accurate and timely management reporting
- Assist managers in evaluating the financial implications of business decisions
- Identify and report key trends
- Keep management informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
- Assist manager to develop business model for new investment
PRIORITY CANDIDATES WITH 2 YEARS OF WORKING IN THE AUDITING COMPANY OR FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Age: over 25.
- University graduation from related major such as The University of Economics (accounting, auditing or corporate finance faculty is preferred)
- Language skills: fluent in English
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skill
- Strong leadership is preferred
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet. Experience of Oracle software is preferred