To handle accounting and treasury task within the organization to ensure work deadline is met. The tasks include but no limit to:
- Prepare general ledger and book on the system;
- Prepare monthly consolidated and single financial statement of the company;
- Ensure the financial statement is prepared in compliance with accounting standard
- Review tax documentation before submit to the Tax authority
- Ensure all the transactions incurred within the organization are carried out in compliance with current regulation.
- Support the chief accountant to prepare the annual budget
- Perform the control stage of budget monthly by comparing the actual figures and budget; comment on the result and provide recommendation if needed
- Support CFO to plan fund for the group; ensure sufficient fund used annually for the whole group; and work with banks to review loan agreement.
- Female - Age: over 25.
- University graduation from related major such as The University of Economics (accounting, auditing or corporate finance faculty is preferred)
- Language skills: fluent in English;
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skill
- Strong leadership is preferred
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Internet. Experience of Oracle software is preferred